Perfect ignition timing once and for all. Self-contained ignition system features Hall Effect magnetic sensors, which are not sensitive to rpm changes or affected by dirt and oil. Improves overall performance by changing the timing less than 3 degrees, extends plug life, eliminates the use of points and condensers; can be easily installed. Used and endorsed by many championship racers. Made in the U.S.A.. NOTE: Not for Twin Cam.. NOTE: Not recommended for use with OEM coils.
Totally self contained for easy installation and fits under the original points cover. One of the best upgrades you can give your bike when it comes to reliability.
Use with the 3 ohm Dyna coils for best performance. We also have the coils in the webshop.
This ignition module works on the following models:
- Type 1- Honda: 500, 550 and 750 4-cylinder models between 1969 and 1978
- Type 2- Kawasaki: 900, 1000 and 1100 4 cylinder models between 1973 and 1985
- Type 3- Kawasaki: KZ550, 650, 750 4 cylinder models between 1976 and 1982
- Type 4- Suzuki: 550, 750, 850, 1000, 1100 4-cylinder (ND) between 1977 and 1981
- Type 5- Suzuki: 1000/1100 between 1982 and 1983